Pages

▼

Friday, December 27, 2019

Selling my compute cluster. Interested?

I'm selling the mini HPC cluster. The details of its creation and iterations are in this blog, but final specs are:
  • 5 nodes, 10 processors
  • 108 cores, 216 threads at 3+GHz each
  • 320 GB of RAM
  • Headnode: ASUS Z10PE-D8, 2x Xeon E5-2690V4 ES, 8x8GB 2Rx8 PC4-19200 ECC RDIMMs, 500GB Samsung 960 Evo NVMe, 2x 3TB HDD in RAID1, 480GB SSD, GTX Titan, CX354A FDR IB HCA. 
  • Compute nodes: Supermicro 6027TR-HTR, which has 4x identical nodes: 2x E5-2690v2, 8x8GB dual rank PC3-14900R ECC RDIMMs, 120GB SSD, CX354A FDR IB HCA 
  • Mellanox SX6005 FDR switch: 12 ports at 56 Gbit/s 
  • 2x 8 port unmanaged 1Gbe switches, one for IPMI, one for intranet 
  • Riello UPS: 3300VA, 2300W 
  • APC NetShelter CX Soundproof Server Cabinet with custom, automatic heat extraction system 
  • All cables
  • Working CentOS 7, OpenFOAM, python, OpenMPI, SLURM installations
3D printer not included

I know roughly what I could part it out for, but I'd like to try to find a buyer who would want to use it as a cluster. 

Asking price: $7k OBO


No comments:

Post a Comment