- 5 nodes, 10 processors
- 108 cores, 216 threads at 3+GHz each
- 320 GB of RAM
- Headnode: ASUS Z10PE-D8, 2x Xeon E5-2690V4 ES, 8x8GB 2Rx8 PC4-19200 ECC RDIMMs, 500GB Samsung 960 Evo NVMe, 2x 3TB HDD in RAID1, 480GB SSD, GTX Titan, CX354A FDR IB HCA.
- Compute nodes: Supermicro 6027TR-HTR, which has 4x identical nodes: 2x E5-2690v2, 8x8GB dual rank PC3-14900R ECC RDIMMs, 120GB SSD, CX354A FDR IB HCA
- Mellanox SX6005 FDR switch: 12 ports at 56 Gbit/s
- 2x 8 port unmanaged 1Gbe switches, one for IPMI, one for intranet
- Riello UPS: 3300VA, 2300W
- APC NetShelter CX Soundproof Server Cabinet with custom, automatic heat extraction system
- All cables
- Working CentOS 7, OpenFOAM, python, OpenMPI, SLURM installations
|3D printer not included|
I know roughly what I could part it out for, but I'd like to try to find a buyer who would want to use it as a cluster.
Asking price: $7k OBO