The Mark1's CAD is on my public google drive now. Sorry for the odd part names; just start with the full assembly and figure out what I called what. Here's a screenshot of the final configuration:
The corrections discussed in an earlier post to the 3D printed rings/magnet holders are incorporated in those CAD models. I also made the thruster motor mount slightly long so that thrusters sit a few mm more below the plane of the lift rotors.
I also updated the hardware list in the fabrication post to include the screws and nuts you'll need.
I'll probably start work on a Mark1b over the next few weeks.