Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011


Latest Lesson learned:
Designing something that might work is significantly easier than building something that will work.

In other news:
I co-authored with Shane and Charles a paper that was accepted to the EVER '11 conference in Monaco!!!!!!!!!!

In other other news:
We got the 4th motor calibrated for ELB finally, after I replaced the sensors. Still no idea what was wrong with them. Anyways, this means I can start replacing hubcaps and finally finishing the motors. I'll have some pics of stuff when I find my microSD to SD card adapter.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment